There are many studies investigating if breathing slowly can lower your Blood Pressure.
This CD helps to teach slow breathing.
Simply breathe in and out with the chimes for 10-15 minutes a day.
Learn how to breathe slowly and make a lifestyle change.
- Take your blood pressure.
- Play the audio demonstration at the top of the page (you might need to play it a few times)
- Breathe slowly in on the first chime and out on the second chime.
- Breathe only through the nose.
- Use your diaphragm to breathe, not your chest.
- Retake your blood pressure.
Slow breathing also has many other wonderful properties:
- It reduces stress and tension.
- It helps you stay calm.
On average we normally breath around 12 breaths per minute.
Take a moment to find out how many breaths you take in a minute.
You might find your own pattern, some people breath every second or third bell or use the bells to keep at a specific pace. There are four tracks on the CD each 15 minutes in length, starting at
- 6 breaths per minute
- 5 breaths per minute
- 4 breaths per minute
- Ending at 3 breaths per minute.
This CD and the simple breathing exercise is to be used in conjunction with any medical treatment/help/advice you maybe given.Instructions
Find the breathing pattern you are most comfortable with (this might change over time).
After playing the specific track, see if you can now stop the music and breathe roughly at that speed for 10 minutes (turn on the the music track if you lose pace)
Repeat this exercise the next day, and by the third day you should be able without the CD to breathe at this speed while relaxing.
The music on each track is the same but at different tempos total album length is 60 minutes.
More detailed information on slow breathing and research on how it might for some to help lower blood pressure can be found on the Internet. This CD is to be used in combination with any medication and advice from your doctor/consultant.
Please consult a doctor if you have any concerns or breathing difficulties .
If you are unhappy with your product for any reason we offer full refunds.
Click to go Back to the Top of the Page
- Adherence to all relevant UK And EU laws with further benefits such as a 14 day 'cooling off' period
- Total privacy of personal data and security of credit card handling
- Clear presentation of all costs including delivery charges
- Effective communication systems with name and address and contact phone number